Anugerah Pharmindo Lestari PT
IT Business Analyst
- Support certain business process area,
- Perform business partnering with Users to analyse and identify improvement opportunities,
- Develop business improvement proposal, present and negotiate.
- Plan and execute improvement projects.
- Liaise with relevant parties when executing projects e.g. external 3Ps, regional IT team.
- Provides system training to users when necessary.
- Problem solving of system issues in respective process area.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics (Information Management &Management Accounting), Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): business analyst, analytical thinking, proficient in english, SAP.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||Anugerah Pharmindo Lestari PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
APL has been successfully serving the Indonesian healthcare market since 1985. In our line of business, customer coverage, reach and service are clearly amongst the most important of the necessary core competencies of our organization. Our distribution network rapidly expanded to meet the needs of the market in all of 34 provinces. We operate 33 warehouses in 28 cities across Indonesia and our sales forces are present in 104 cities. Furthermore, the sales teams visit customers in secondary and tertiary cities in their areas bringing the total number of cities covered to 434 and the number of directly served customers to around 28,000. We constantly strive to provide relevant tailored solutions, value-added services and critical market insights to our healthcare partners to enable them to best connect with and realize the full market potential of the fast-growing and diverse Indonesian market places.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At APL, we are dedicated to building long lasting relationships with our customers. We feel the same when it comes to our employees. We support all our employees in their career endeavors and offer ample avenues for upward mobility. We seek employees who will be as committed to us as we are to them so that, together as a team, we can continue to strengthen our position within Indonesian healthcare. If you are a ‘go-doer’ (we treasure ideas, we value discussions, but we don’t like empty talk); looking for regional exposure that will enhance your career development; have an innovative spirit (we pride ourselves as not being a box movers, but as an innovative company providing healthcare solutions ), then you have the chance to be part of the team. With country offices across Asia, APL Zuellig Pharma opens the way to exciting growth markets in the region, while our innovative approach, forward-looking management and emphasis on staff development in all areas of our operations ensured potential is fully realized and utilized. Be part of a vibrant, cutting edge organization delivering state-of-the-art healthcare solutions and… Open Your World of Opportunity!
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Anugerah Pharmindo Lestari PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 04 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Pekerjaan yang ada tidak selalu terfokus pada target. Belum lagi, pada saat bekerja ada rekan kerja yang akan membantu bila menghadapi masalah.
- Adanya manajemen yang tidak adil pada karyawan. Belum lagi, waktu luang karyawan kurang karena pada tanggal merah karyawan harus tetap masuk.