- Review the validity of tax invoices and all taxes spectrum.
- Verify, analyze, review and control the amount of reported taxes.
- Assist management in all tax matters.
- Research complex tax accounting issues and document such research results and conclusions.
- Review corporate tax returns for completeness and accuracy; evaluate the tax impact of current or proposed activities, transactions, policies or procedures.
- Minimum S1 Degree majoring in tax / accounting, GPA min 3.00
- 3-5 years working experience in tax.
- License in Brevet A and B is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Indonesia tax regulation, tax audit, tax planning and tax report.
- Experience with tax treaty and work with multinational company at least 3 years.
- Familiar with accounting system and financial statement.
- Computer literate is must (Microsoft excel, word)
Tutup pada 27/October/2016