- • Fast paced and challenging environment
- • Good working environment
- • Solid team work
- Lead and coordinate subordinates to ensure financial report, tax report and other requested reports for Client to be submitted on time.
- Review subordinates work and deliverables to client.
- Perform various kinds of projects requested (Valuation, Due diligence, Business Advisory).
- Make good and clear documentation and report.
- Able give to presentation to client and other.
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree in accountancy from reputable University
- Having minimum of 6 years’ experiences in Accounting field
- Preferably with experience in public accounting firm
- Preferable holding Tax Brevet A & B
- Having proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Having excellent skills in Ms. Office
- Familiar with accounting system applications (Accurate accounting system)
- Having high attention to details and accuracy
- Having knowledge in audit, financial analysis and internal control
- Be able to work under pressure with tight deadline, both for individual task as well as team targets