- Handle responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Manage and monitor restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Make improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- Organize promoting and marketing activities for the business.
- Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Bachelor degree (S1) from any major
- Have experience minimum 2 years in services field such as restaurant and hotel (hospitality)
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Able to communicate in Japanese with expatriates will be an advantage
- Able to read profit & loss statement
- ONLY CV IN ENGLISH WILL BE PROCESSED