The basic job purpose of this position is Protecting corporate behalf in jurisdictional aspect with other side by ensures the availability draft contract that appropriate with party deal concerning and regulation / prevailing rule, cover to draft, reviewing contracts that proposed, monitoring contract performing with other side and gives legal aspect opinion according to request from user.
The main job responsibilities are :
- Providing contract drafting and giving consideration in term of collaboration with the other party
- Ensuring preparation and contract performing that made by internal party is comply with the law
- Providing advice that related with prevailing law rules
- Performing Litigation's process related to policy and prevailing rule
Candidate Qualifications are :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available