- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff.
- Good Looking & Representative.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good in Team Work.
- Minimum TOEFL 450
- Fluent use of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point), is able to use macros and Virtual Basic for Excel, and other simple computer applications.
- Full-Time positions available.
2. Create reports procurement of goods and services sub-division Procurement weekly, monthly and yearly.
3. Ensure that all documents of the procurement process is complete and in accordance with the procurement of goods and services BPP
- Receive, record, store, and follow-up PR, tender document, quotation, order processing, purchasing, delivery, and receipt of goods (goods received).
- Compiling a database to keep updated at any time.
- Change the status of PR according to information from colleagues or superiors.
Make archival filing procurement documents in paper form and electronic copy (pdf).
- Make a monthly budget for Procurement department and responsible for checking the monthly reports from the financial.
- Collect and report statistics are per week and per month to reflect the activities of the procurement department by the weekly reports submitted by the buyer.
Monitoring expenditure of funds monthly / regularly by each division and contrasting with the actual realization.
Review ( PT. BNI Life Insurance )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Kantor yang bersih dan nyaman dan rekan kerja yang baik
kesejahteraan karyawan kurang karena tidak ada thr (adanya bonus hari raya jika tercapai target).
Advice to Management
Kantor yang bersih dan nyaman dan rekan kerja yang baik tetapi kesejahteraan karyawan kurang karena tidak ada thr (adanya bonus hari raya jika tercapai target)