PT MFF Oilfield Service And Engineering
Sales Engineer (Marine & Ship Products (Equipment & Spares))
- Selling Equipment and Spares parts to Marine & Ship Industry
- Create marketing material and meet relevant clients to introduce
- Explore and develop new customers in order to increase sales
- Market research for various marine and ship products
- Follow-up all new sales leads closely and convert into sales deals
- Provide technical advice to clients
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations
- Independent Sales Person
- Able to advice to management on potential business strategies
- Make decisions independently
- Trained leader, can lead a team and perform in any situation
Qualifications and requirements
- A diploma or degree in Mechanical, Electrical or other engineering field or equivalent experience in selling technical products;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant (core skills) sales and marketing experience;
- General understanding of Marine and ship products exposure;
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent Salesperson, can sell any product
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Commercial awareness and technical aptitude
- Attention to details
Additional Qualifications (gives more weightage to candidate)
- Independent Sales Management in Marine and Ship products
- Able to create new business line and generate revenues in short-time
- Indonesian marine and ship market knowledge
- Market research experience, able to do forecasting
- Wide network within the Marine industry in Indonesia
- Past experience in creating and handle high value account of clients
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Independence - Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Achievement/ Effort J-ob requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Position is full time.
- Working hours are from 8am to 5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Jobs location is in Jl Warung Jati, Jakarta Selatan
Challenging and rewarding
- Job is for go getters, who have skills and qualities to do best and achieve fast growth in career and knowledge.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
|Perusahaan||PT MFF Oilfield Service And Engineering lihat lowongan|
PT MFF OILFIELD SERVICES AND ENGINEERING (PT MFFOSE) provide Oilfield drilling tools and Rig Equipment to the Indonesian market. PT MFFOSE has affiliate companies in Singapore and USA.
MFF Oilfield Group works with Oil/Gas Companies, Drilling Contractors and Oilfield Service companies worldwide to provide the "Oilfield Solutions at Better Value"
Drilling tools and equipment provider, with technical consultations and to provide the best return on investment to the Oil/Gas Companies, Drilling Contractors and Oilfield Service Companies.
Technical solutions provider, not a trading company, we work as team of the Drilling project and add value in every aspect of the project with our knowledge and experience.
Our drilling tools and equipments are made worldwide, incl USA, Canada, UK, Singapore, China and Middle-east.
In Indonesia, we are here to make the life of Drilling Team / Procurement team easier with our quick and complete technical solutions and supplies.
We are seeking suitably qualified individuals to join us as: Sales Engineers / Sales Executives