- Maintain relationship with new and existing customer
- Introduce and offer the accurate information about bank services and products to the customer.
- Responsible to open and close account for personal and corporate account
- Issue cheque/bilyet giro (request, issue, encode book)
- Updating market spot and notes rate (rate/interest)
- Issuing statement of account at the end of month
- Minimum Diploma Degree in any discipline
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Nice personality and good appearance
- Fluent in Mandarin and English is a must
- NO MANDARIN ABILITY WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Established in 1912, Bank of China Limited ("Bank of China") is the oldest bank in China. The Banker has ranked Bank of China as one of the world's top banks in terms of core capital. Bank of China has been included in the Fortune 500 for 13 consecutive years. At present, the bank offers financial services through its global network of over 613 overseas offices in 27 countries and regions.
Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch was originally established in 1938, but reactivated on 15 April 2003. As part of Bank of China Group's global network, Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch offers a comprehensive range of banking services for both domestic and international business transactions. We have competitive advantages in providing trade and non-trade services to our esteemed customers.