Fujitsu Indonesia PT
Account Payable Officer
- 1) Overall purpose of the job
To assist Finance & Accounting Manager for preparing monthly financial report, Audit External& internal and Tax Reporting
2) List the Job’s Key Responsibilities & Objectives in order of priority. Input & checking AP transaction ( Cost , expense, balance sheet account)B. Additional Responsibilities:
Maintain GL account : Account Payable trade & Non Trade, Vendor advance
Checking & Transferring WBS stock
Checking Open PO ( GR/IR and FR/IR)
Maintain Vendor master
Reconcile VAT input, PPh art 22 between GL and Physics
Maintain Account Provision that’s related with cost
Filling• Conduct monthly stock take and reconciliation
3) The Objectives of the job are:
• To assist Finance & Accounting Manager in preparing monthly financial report.
• To assist Finance & Accounting Manager in tax reporting
• To assist Finance & Accounting Manager in Tax audit, External and internal Audit .
- Required skill(s): SAP R3 is a MUST
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Familiar with Indonesian Tax Law.
- Contract position(s) available.
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||Fujitsu Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Fujitsu offers one-stop end-to-end solutions, covering from high-quality PCs to mission-critical Servers, business and manufacturing applications and ICT infrastructure. Customer portfolio of Fujitsu Indonesia spans across various industries and segments such as government, manufacturing, retail, oil & gas as well as telecommunication, including the largest telecommunication and manufacturing companies in Indonesia
PT. Fujitsu Indonesia was established in 1995 by the name of PT Fujitsu Systems Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta with service points in big cities such as Surabaya, Medan, Makassar, Semarang, Denpasar and more than 20 authorized service providers across Indonesia. Fujitsu Indonesia has a vision to be a leading customer-focused Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solutions provider in Indonesia. Fujitsu offers one-stop end-to-end solutions, covering from high-quality PCs to mission-critical Servers, business and manufacturing applications and ICT infrastructure. Customer portfolio of Fujitsu Indonesia spans across various industries and segments such as government, manufacturing, retail, oil & gas as well as telecommunication, including the largest telecommunication and manufacturing companies in Indonesia.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Certified to ISO 9001:2008, PT. Fujitsu Indonesia implements a quality management system that is registered to the international standards for the scope of ICT solutions and services. ISO 9001:2008 promotes the adoption of a process approach when developing, implementing, and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system, to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements. We are seeking for qualified and motivated professional candidates to join our team.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Fujitsu Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 15 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan ini memiliki standarisasi dalam menghandle proyek yang baik. Sebagai karyawan, kita bisa belajar banyak hal dalam menangani proyek-proyek tersebut.
- Nominal gajinya terasa kurang bersaing dibandingkan dengan perusahaan kompetitor lainnya. Suasana kerja dan fasilitasnya juga perlu ditingkatkan lagi untuk meningkatkan kenyamanan dalam bekerja.