- Responsible to manage production and inventory plans.
- Preparing and planning production schedule consider with available stock.
- Controlling and analizing material stock and requirement for production process.
- Coordinating with production departement to achieve the production priority.
- Coordinating with purchasing department for material requirement.
- Making weekly and monthly report.
- Age maximum 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Industrial Engineering with min GPA 2.8.
- Experience min. 3 years in Production Planning, especially in high volume production FMCG.
- Strong analytical, detailed, good follow up.
- Good knowledge of production management and inventory control.