The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist in the market and sales strategies for the region;
- Define the needs, wants and aspiration of clients;
- Identify and report on business opportunities to raise the company’s market share;
- Execute and manage the sales plans;
- Maintain sales targets;
- Develop, maintain and improve business relations
- Develop and maintain a strong network of lead sources;
- Cross-sell relationship improvement opportunities to clients;
- Represent the company at conferences, expos and seminars.
- Excellent command of Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- University degree or equivalent (Business, Finance, Economics or relevant field)
- 3-5 years of work experience in a sales environment, preferably in the fx industry
- Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
- Excellent networking skills
- Very good organizational and administration skills
- Ability to multi task
- Extensive experience in conducting training sessions and organizing events
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 27/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gd Plaza Mutiara, Jl. Dr.Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia