Successful applicant will help clients to improve their internal audit practice, internal control, compliance and governance process. The role includes improving clients business process in terms of their capability to manage risk by designing and implementing, among others, appropriate mitigating control, compliance and governance process.
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Management from a reputable institution; a Master degree will be a bonus.
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time working experience, preferably with other big four firms in the areas of financial audit, internal audit, internal control, process improvement, compliance review and/or corporate governance.
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, presentation and communication skills.
- Execution focused and proven ability to get things done.
- Able to work under pressure; a self-starter/proactive.
- Lead staffs in performing project execution.
- Ensure the time delivery of quality deliverables, maintain regular contact with project managers and project team members.
- Manage issues, scope and risk associated with engagements.
- Ensure the use of EY methodologies, tools and technology to advantage the team.
- Build and maintain client relationships at all levels.
- Look for potential opportunities/ engagements.
- Stay informed of general business/economic developments and understand their impact to the client.
- Couch, counsel and provide support for staff on all engagements.
- Contribute to performance feedback for staff.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training professionals.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate our fundamental values : professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; trustworthiness; and teamwork
Review ( PT Ernst & Young Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Tidak ada senioritas dan atasan yang menghargai bawahan. Tidak hanya itu, gaji yang diberikan oleh perusahaan tergolong cukup tinggi dibandingkan dengan perusahaan lain.
Jenjang karir yang kurang baik, karena atasan lebih memilih menggunakan sistem penilaian secara hubungan pribadi dibandingkan dengan penilaian pada skill individu.