Successful applicant will help clients to improve their internal audit practice, internal control, compliance and governance process. The role includes improving clients business process in terms of their capability to manage risk by designing and implementing, among others, appropriate mitigating control, compliance and governance process.
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management or Finance from a reputable institution; a Master degree will be a bonus.
- Fresh graduate or preferably, has a working experience in the area of audit, internal control and governance.
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, presentation and communication skills.
- Execution focused and proven ability to get things done.
- Able to work under pressure; a self-starter/proactive.
- Perform project execution.
- Ensure the time delivery of quality deliverables, maintain regular contact with project seniors, managers and project team members.
- Ensure the use of EY methodologies, tools and technology.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Stay informed of general business/economic developments and understand their impact to the client.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate our fundamental values : professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; trustworthiness; and teamwork.