Home Credit Indonesia PT
Internal Audit Specialist
- Actively support the internal audit team to perform end to end audit activities (preparation, execution, reporting, and documentation).
- Actively follow up and monitor the completion of action plan over audit findings by checking the evidence of the completion (documents, process, etc.) to ensure the action plan has accommodate audit recommendation and auditee action plan.
- Provide suggestion and recommendation for business improvement.
- Manage positive and professional relationship with auditees and others in the company.
- Actively engage in continuous self-development process regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field.
- At least minimum 3 years working experiences in the same fields or big scale company.
- Familiar with Risk management, Internal Audit/ Control and Taxation.
- Preferable having working experiences as Auditor especially in well-known auditing firms.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Accounting Software, and Databases.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent English communications and writing skills especially in business standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Professional Certification is an advantage (CIA)\, CCSA, CFE).
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Home Credit Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengutamakan pelayanan terbaik nya. Selain itu, atasan yang saling merangkul kepada semua kalangan yang ada dalam tim di dalamnya.
- Sulit untuk bisa menjadi staff tetap karena membutuhkan kualifikasi yang ketat dan cukup tinggi. Bukan hanya itu, masih ada karyawan yang kurang disiplin.