Digital Marketing Professional
- • Friendly environment
- • Good Career Progression
- • Fast pace environement
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development, Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Required skill(s): Copywriting, Email Marketing, Web Marketing
- Position Level: Entry Level - prior experience is not required
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful individual will ideally be looking for a hands-on, challenging role within an entrepreneurial and dynamic business. The initial priorities will be to develop online content, improve customer communications and to focus on digital and social media marketing, with the objectives of maintaining market leading position & lead generation.
- You will be responsible for the development of an integrated marketing strategy, providing strategic leadership for online marketing initiatives, building, running and optimizing a variety of online programs, user-generated content to optimize all digital and social media channels to generate business leads and positively impacting online reputation of the company and clients around the world.
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Conceive, develop effective campaigns
- Work with copywriter to write copy for clients' campaigns
- Work with copywriter to write clear and persuasive copy for websites, emails and online ads.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas.
- Revise content as needed or directed by clients.
- Align and contribute to governance and compliance to corporate social media channel strategies, overall road-map, priorities, processes, and tools.
- Web Optimization through web analytics, monthly review, test & target, SEO/SEM, eDM and mobile campaigns and other digital innovations.
- Proactively research, analyse, disseminate and maintain market intelligence information for sales consultants on prospective accounts.
- Strong experience in marketing, with high proficiency in Digital Marketing and Online Content Management.
- Proficient in content writing.
- Excellent oral & written business communication.
- Entrepreneurial and has strong business acumen.
- Good sense of urgency and able to work well under pressure.
- be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services
- be skilled in writing clear and concise copy
- understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- be highly self-motivated and well organized
• we provide training about how to use our platforms
• we provide training about our processes
If you are excited to be part of our team and enjoy making things happen, this could be the perfect job for you. Send us your resume via jobstreet for immediate consideration. Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate.
Tutup pada 26/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Kota Kasablanka, Menteng Dalam, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia