- Responsible for providing the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship and smooth communication between team member and other department and supportive of team activities.
- Responsible for the writing and documentation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for company divisions and applicable projects. Procedures will represent key information critical to the delivery of processes that are to be implemented and in alignment with the project deliverable.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience documenting and writing SOPs Experience working in Business Process Design or Business Process Mapping Technical writing experience in a large corporate environment is a plus.
- Familiar with MS Office and Visio.
- Good analytical thinking, numerial data and communication skill.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Job role in Management or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed in SCBD Sudirman - Jakarta Selatan
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.