- Maintain financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations.
- Prepares and consolidate internal and external financial statements, recording monthly revenues, expenses; perform monthly reconciliations, record daily cash activity, prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements;
- Analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, trends and other matters impacting the effectiveness of the operations
- D3 / S1 majoring in Accounting is a must, with GPA min 3
- Min.1 year experienced in Accounting field
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Computer literate
- Able to work in teams and under pressure
- High attention to details
- Efficient and fast worker
Good communication skills in English.