Celebrity Fitness is the fastest growing fitness company in ASIA. We build the best clubs with the best teams. Celebrity Fitness is truly changing the face of the Fitness Industry in Indonesia and will continue to set the record in the fitness industry.
If you are highly motivated to start a career in Accounting, join us as an Accounting Staff for our Home Office in Jakarta !
- Maintain financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations.
- Prepares and consolidate internal and external financial statements, recording monthly revenues, expenses; perform monthly reconciliations, record daily cash activity, prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements;
- Analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, trends and other matters impacting the effectiveness of the operations
- D3 / S1 majoring in Accounting is a must, with GPA min 3
- Min.1 year experienced in Accounting field
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Computer literate
- Able to work in teams and under pressure
- High attention to details
- Efficient and fast worker
Nice to have:
Good communication skills in English.
- Dapat kesempatan untuk menggunakan fasilitas fitness gratis, tempat kerja yang cukup enjoy dengan kedekatanan antara sesama karyawan yang cukup baik.
- Gaji yang di dapat sangat kecil, tidak ada fasilitas parkir, tidak ada uang makan, sering banyak nomboknya, kerjasama dengan trainer yang tidak terkoordinir sehingga sering terjadi miss.
Ktr Pusat Chase Plaza Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 21 Chase Plaza Lt 14 Karet, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12920 DKI Jakarta
Celebrity Fitness was founded in 2003 by fitness industry veterans John Franklin, Mike Anderson and J.J. Sweeney. It is helmed by CEO Martin Darby. Celebrity Fitness commenced operations in February 2004 with the opening of its flagship at EX in Jakarta, Indonesia. It has since expanded into Malaysia (where it acquired three clubs from direct competitor California Fitness in September 2009), India and Singapore. Celebrity Fitness is one of the region’s fastest growing fitness and wellness brands with over 50 clubs and more than 170,000 Members – and its club footprint and Membership base are only expected to grow in the coming years.
The “Celebrity” name was chosen based on the philosophy that every Member deserves to be treated like a celebrity. This philosophy is translated through every aspect of the Celebrity Fitness Membership experience by making everything from club settings to fitness programs exciting and exclusive. Celebrity Fitness pioneers a unique lifestyle concept that combines fitness with entertainment, while being a lifestyle partner to Members who are affectionately referred to as “Celebrators”. Celebrity Fitness clubs are usually located in malls with supermarkets, enrichment centers and cinemas to complement the lives of their Celebrators who can do their shopping, drop off / pick up their children and continue their daily routines before or after working out.
The ambience and aesthetics of Celebrity Fitness clubs draw inspiration from real life celebrity hangouts in Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Miami. Clubs are fitted out using eco-friendly finishes and fixtures that still retain a glitzy and luxurious touch. The latest in-club music, exciting and entertaining group fitness classes and events, and a team of lively Celebrity Services representatives, charismatic Group Fitness Instructors and highly proficient Celeb X Coaches complete a Celebrator’s Membership experience.
Celebrity Fitness clubs boast the latest state-of-the-art fitness equipment from world-class brands like Technogym, Life Fitness and Body Bike. Celebrators also enjoy access to innovative functional training equipment from brands such as ViPR, TRX and BOSU. Their innovative group fitness classes include five highly energetic dance fitness classes under their signature Dance N’ Attitude (DNA) program, the wildly popular Floating Yoga from its Elements program, and the exclusive Tour De France inspired Peloton and from their Race indoor cycling program. Celebrity Fitness also offers the wildly popular Les Mills group fitness classes, dance fitness program Zumba that has taken the world by storm, and even Kids Yoga and Zumbatomic classes for children at selected clubs.
For more info,
Please visit our website: www.celebrityfitness.com