- Translating business requirements into systems qualities and then into repeatable design strategies and patterns that enable those qualities (e.g. adaptability, scalability, availability, non-repudiation, reusability, etc.).
- Responsible for enterprise application integration (EAI). This includes defining the opportunities for integration, selecting the tools, specifying the shared data & code resources, defining the interfaces and data-flows, and monitoring the success of said integration.
- Establishes the Design Repository and Metadata Repository for integrating all aspects of solutions.
- Evaluating and reviewing existing design, solution, and solution vendor to achieve improvement or new opportunity.
- Creating Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) as main guidance for Service Build team to develop the solution.
- Giving the direction for migration plan and strategy, identify the impact, risk and mitigation plan
- Bachelor's degree from Information Technology related major with minimum of 4 years’ experience managing large technology architecture in Telecom industry
- Knowledge of Major Enterprise Architecture Frameworks e.g. TOGAF
- Must have PCRF & Billing experience in telco area
- Understanding of the development of Architecture Guiding Principles and Architecture blueprints through inter-departmental workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Hands-on technical experience in Enterprise Architect tools and frameworks,
- Deep knowledge and experience in developing Service-Oriented Architecture and Cloud Technologies. Familiarity with network and infrastructure architecture.
- Experience leading or participating in all aspects of large-scale multi-industry enterprise architecture projects including ideation, identification, planning and cost estimation through requirements, design, development, testing, implementation and production
- Deeply understands business process and IT infrastructure
- Strongly preferred someone experienced either in Digital Services Solutions, or Payment (banking application, mobile payment, etc), or Partner Management solutioning (partner on boarding, APIs, partner settlement, etc)
Tutup pada | 26/October/2016
- Perusahaan memberikan banyak pelatihan yang bisa meningkatkan skill yang kita miliki. XL Apprentice juga memberikan program add skill setiap tiga bulan sekali.
- It's really fun working in this company. You have many chances to know a lot of people. The environment also helps you to learn many things.
- Untuk karyawan baru, harus magang dulu sekitar satu tahun, setelah itu belum tentu diangkat menjadi karyawan tetap. Selain itu, persaingan antar karyawan cukup ketat.
- Slow career especially for expatriate. High speed deadline. Too much stress. No work life balance in this company.
Ktr CabangJl Boulevard Brt Raya Bl LC-7/10 RT 001/07Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa GadingJakarta Utara 14240 DKI Jakarta