- Translating business requirements into systems qualities and then into repeatable design strategies and patterns that enable those qualities (e.g. adaptability, scalability, availability, non-repudiation, reusability, etc.).
- Responsible for enterprise application integration (EAI). This includes defining the opportunities for integration, selecting the tools, specifying the shared data & code resources, defining the interfaces and data-flows, and monitoring the success of said integration.
- Establishes the Design Repository and Metadata Repository for integrating all aspects of solutions.
- Evaluating and reviewing existing design, solution, and solution vendor to achieve improvement or new opportunity.
- Creating Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) as main guidance for Service Build team to develop the solution.
- Giving the direction for migration plan and strategy, identify the impact, risk and mitigation plan
- Bachelor's degree from Information Technology related major with minimum of 4 years’ experience managing large technology architecture in Telecom industry
- Knowledge of Major Enterprise Architecture Frameworks e.g. TOGAF
- Must have PCRF & Billing experience in telco area
- Understanding of the development of Architecture Guiding Principles and Architecture blueprints through inter-departmental workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Hands-on technical experience in Enterprise Architect tools and frameworks,
- Deep knowledge and experience in developing Service-Oriented Architecture and Cloud Technologies. Familiarity with network and infrastructure architecture.
- Experience leading or participating in all aspects of large-scale multi-industry enterprise architecture projects including ideation, identification, planning and cost estimation through requirements, design, development, testing, implementation and production
- Deeply understands business process and IT infrastructure
- Strongly preferred someone experienced either in Digital Services Solutions, or Payment (banking application, mobile payment, etc), or Partner Management solutioning (partner on boarding, APIs, partner settlement, etc)
Ktr CabangJl Boulevard Brt Raya Bl LC-7/10 RT 001/07Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa GadingJakarta Utara 14240 DKI Jakarta