Fluke South East Asia Pte Ltd
IG Channel Manager/ Country Manager (EN/CM/017)
Accountability for functional and business objectives. Integrates and develops growth processes with sales channels and develop long-term growth pipeline for Indonesia. This role contributes to the foundation and growth strategy in Indonesia. This position is stationed in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Manage and groom a seasonable high performance team to meet company objectives
- Manage and develop existing or new sales channels
- Develop go-to-market strategies and programs to achieve overall revenue targets and market share goals;
- Develop and implement marketing activities for brand awareness and market share gain.
- Build and manage sales funnel with channels to meet monthly target.
- Perform market sizing and competitive analysis for test instruments;
- Support Management in developing Strategic goals and tactical plan
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Additional qualification in Business Management or MBA, Marketing or equivalent would be an advantage;
- Marketing knowledge and channel management experience are highly desired
- Experiences with Utilities, Oil & Gas or mining industries will be valuable.
- Experience in managing a team is preferable, driving for team success.
- Good interpersonal skill, customer orientation and contact skill
- Able to work on strategic plan and implement processes with direct sales team or sales partner
- Self-starter, proactive, ability to learn and result-oriented
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa, both spoken and written
- Able to consult and negotiate with foreign partners in both technical and commercial terms
- Provides monthly territory sales funnel and forecast to management
- Experience in working directly with local government departments, universities, and institutions, consulting companies, end-users and contractors.
- Experience of working with foreign companies investing in Indonesia
- Willing to travel within assigned territory and overseas
- Computer literate.
Applicants must provide CV/resume with cover letter in English stating clearly the position applied for, recent passport size photo and expected salary. Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please write in to us via clicking on Apply Now button below.
Human Resource Department
FLUKE SOUTH EAST ASIA PTE LTD
Only short listed applicants will be notified.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes.
The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area.
We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System.
Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi