Asia Pulp and Paper
Product Marketing Specialist
- Achieve Volume and revenue for the product
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Coordinate with Business Head for the Product Pricing
- Coordinate with between Mill - BU and Sales
- Managing promotion program for trade and distributors
- Understanding the market needs, market trends, and market intelligence
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree - any fields
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- At least 6 - 10 year(s) of working experience in B2B industry ( paper, pulp, building materials, chemical, manufacturing) is needed for this position.
- Having experiences in paper industry is preferred
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Product Management or Marketing Management
- Jakarta based position with heavy travelling required
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Asia Pulp and Paper lihat lowongan|
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi