- • Fast-Paced Global Fortune 200 Company
- • Continuous Career & Leadership Development
- • Exciting Business Challenges
The 15-month Colgate-Palmolive Graduate Trainee - Business Leadership Program (BLP) was designed specifically for high potential young graduates like you to accelerate your leadership and technical competencies in order to fast track the early stages of your career. If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career with a global leader that has been voted as one of the worlds most admired companies to work with, this program is made for you!
To accelerate your development, you will be given the opportunity to rotate into different functions in sales to obtain a comprehensive understanding of our business’ environment and successful practices. This will then provide you a platform to tackle current business challenges and identify new and improved ways of doing business at a local, regional and global level. To complement that, our comprehensive global trainings based on our 200 years of successes will accelerate your performance and leadership capabilities to achieve success today and tackle tomorrow challenges effectively and efficiently.
What happens at the end of the program?
Based on your performance, you may be offered a role where Colgate-Palmolive believes you can strengthen your skills in preparation for your next assignment. As aspiring future leaders, you can expect an exciting career with multi-functional job rotations and regional and international opportunities in the coming future.
The Business Leadership Program (BLP) is aimed at attracting some of the best talents in the market and our compensation package has been designed to match this objective.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Graduates (less than 1 year(s) of working experience)
- Available to begin the program in October/November 2016
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent with CGPA 3.30 and above.
- Candidates who possess Masters in Business Adminstration/Marketing would have added advantage
- Required skill(s): Strong Analytical Skills, Good Communication and Influencing Skills, Microsoft Office - Advance
- Actively involved in extra-curricular activities in a leadership role.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to work independently and act as part of a high performing team.
- Have a positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Possess own transport and is highly mobile
Are you ready for the challenge?
If you think that you have what it takes and you are keen on kick-starting your career with Colgate-Palmolive,
APPLY NOW! Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.