- Assist in audit planning and develoiping audit programs;
- Performs financial, compliance, and operational auditing on Bank's business and operational activities as audite team member or audit team leader;
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues and recommendations
- Reviewing and analyzing evidence and documentation processes and procedures.
- 3+ years of experiences in public accounting firm (Big Five), or internal audit with emphasis on Financial Audit in Banking sector
- Bachelor's Degree Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- Required skills: financial auditing, compliance audit, operational audit, analytical skill.
- Preferably specializing in Banking/Financial Services
- High English proficiency
- Strong quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong paperwork/documentation is a must.
- Good in MS Office (Excell and Access) and general IT Knowledge skill.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic team environment.