Pluit Propertindo PT
- Identifying training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis and regular consultation with human resources departments
- Organize and developing training and development programmes based on both the organisation's and departement needs
- Producing training materials for in-house courses
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions
- Evaluating training and development programmes
- Ensuring that all established based aspects of the recruitment and selection process functions effectively for the recruitment of permanent and part time employees.
- Responding to requests for recruitment information, preparing notices and advertisements, actively participating in assessments, coordinating assessment schedules
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Responsible, Adaptable, Good Communication Skill,
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work in Pluit (North Jakarta)
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Pluit Propertindo PT lihat lowongan|
Strategically located in the heart of Northern Jakarta and easily accessible from the major toll-road Cawang-Tanjung Priok, Outer Ring Road (JORR), and 15 minutes drive to International Airport Soekarno Hatta, Emporium Pluit Mall is a major lifestyle and shopping destination that houses more than 250 tenants ranging from the leading department store in Indonesia to the internationally well-known hypermarket and retailers. The mall offers a complete lifestyle experience of dining, shopping, and entertainment. Managed and operated under the well-established, foremost and trusted developer, Agung Podomoro Land, Emporium Pluit Mall established itself to be the preferred “One Stop Lifestyle Shopping Destination”.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
BE A PART OF OUR TEAM It's our people who have made us the success we are today. If you're an enthusiastic, and hardworking team player, we'd love to hear from you!