Job Summary :
As a Pre-sales Solutions Architect you are responsible for providing pre-sales data storage and converged datacenter solutions to existing and potential customers. You will utilize your excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with customers and our technology partners to ensure that optimum system solutions are provided to our customers.
Essential Functions :
The essential responsibilities of the Pre-sales Solution Engineer is to work directly with customers in pre-sales situations as well as work with our technology partners to drive converged infrastructure solutions.
Specific responsibilities include :
- Position end to end data storage, virtualization, and server solutions via whiteboard, visio, proposal, etc.
- Work with Sales, attend customer calls and meetings with Sales Representative to position enterprise solutions.
- Identify customer needs and requirements.
- Define all of the elements of a customer’s technical computing environment.
- Answer customer questions.
- Provide technical consultation and disseminate product information to the sales team. Make recommendations on products to go-to-market.
- Provide technical support to current customer and ‘try-and-buy’ (POC) test activities.
- Define customer acceptance criteria for ‘try-and-buy’ (POC) evaluation activities.
Job Requirements :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Account management and project delivery experience.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
Responsibility and Interaction :
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- May have own small to medium accounts or work on a team.
- Effectively works with internal personnel.
- General direction is provided by your manager on routine work, and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments; as well as ongoing review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate contributes proactively to sales team efforts and positively influences decisions of the team and the company.
Education and Experience :
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience which demonstrates a proficient level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell products and services
- Server, virtualization and networking experience necessary.
- Understanding of Converged Datacenter Solutions
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Cempaka Putih Tengah 1, Jakarta 10640, Indonesia