PR & Marcom Senior Executive
- • Working for multinational company with exciting challenges
- • Continuous career growth opportunities
- • Dynamic working environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): strong communications skills (written and verbal), enthusiastic, adaptable, creative, out of the box.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Developing media collaterals & content (e.g: press releases, briefing book, fact sheets, surveys)
- Maintaining relationships with potential and current stakeholders (e.g: media)
- Planning and executing media related events (e.g: press conferences, media visit and exclusive interview)
- Ability to track the effectiveness of PR strategies through digital and conventional techniques
- Demonstrate his/her familiarity with CMS system (e.g. Wordpress), social media management tools (e.g. Tweetdeck or HootSuite)
- Strong media relationship within JABODETABEK, Medan, Semarang, Surabaya, Bali and Makassar region
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Jobstreet.com lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
JobStreet.com has been the pioneer Online Job Site in Asia Pacific since 1995 and today we operate in eight countries. We have been helping companies, big and small, meet their talent needs by providing a comprehensive suite of talent sourcing, employer branding and talent management solutions.
JobStreet.com is the No.1 online job site in Indonesia, serving the majority of the largest corporations in the country.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Most companies are about profit. JobStreet.com is about helping society find employment. We believe we can make the world a better place, one job at a time. What does this mean? It’s simple…better jobs mean better lives. It’s why we started this company and it remains our core principle today. We believe the best employee is not just the smartest and brightest. Instead, it’s the people who share our passion, commitment and obsession in carrying out our mission of improving lives through better careers. Join our team and help us develop new and innovative products and services in order to improve the lives of others, and the way people will be hired in the future.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi