- • Working for multinational company with exciting challenges
- • Continuous career growth opportunities
- • Dynamic working environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): strong communications skills (written and verbal), enthusiastic, adaptable, creative, out of the box.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Developing media collaterals & content (e.g: press releases, briefing book, fact sheets, surveys)
- Maintaining relationships with potential and current stakeholders (e.g: media)
- Planning and executing media related events (e.g: press conferences, media visit and exclusive interview)
- Ability to track the effectiveness of PR strategies through digital and conventional techniques
- Demonstrate his/her familiarity with CMS system (e.g. Wordpress), social media management tools (e.g. Tweetdeck or HootSuite)
- Strong media relationship within JABODETABEK, Medan, Semarang, Surabaya, Bali and Makassar region
Tutup pada 26/October/2016