Job Description :
- Prepare financial report (monthly report)
- Controlling and monitoring petty cash
- Making payment for invoices after check all invoices settlement
- Handle BPJS, life insurance, & other employee amenities
- Provide full administrative
- Handle/prepare all documets for business travel of director.
- Arranging travel booking and any other things related to business travel.
- Preparing report by collecting information
- Maximum 25 years old
- Bachelor’s degree from Economic, Administration, or Secretary field,
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Excellent computer Skill (Ms. Office)
- Excellent Communication in English is prreferrable.
- Highly motivated with spirits to learn new things
Facility : Medical
- 40 hours work within 5 days, Mon to Fri
- 09:00 s/d 18:00