Drymix Indonesia PT
- Coordinating the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, etc
- Liaising with various media providers on advertising opportunities & placements, including online.
- Writing and proofreading of marketing material
- Organizing photo and video shoots
- Maintaining databases of all marketing material & content.
- Maintaining websites, social media
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Market research, customer questionnaires & focus groups;
- Contributing towards the development of marketing plans & strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager & other colleagues.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field from digital agency or PR agency.
- Proven ability to work across cross functional teams located nationwide
- Highly organized with a track record of consistently meeting deadlines.
- Fluent in both written & spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Motivated self-starter, with ability to work independently & also as part of a team.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Commitment to high level of customer service
- Ability to work fast and comfortable with technology
- Degree (S1) majoring in Marketing / Business / Communication
- Maxiimum 30 years
- Able to travel.
- Owning a vehicle. Having SIM C /SIM A.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Drymix Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Drymix is the Indonesian pioneer and a market leader in dry mortar and premiere building material solutions provider
Established in 1996, we provide products of good quality, effective and efficient in terms of costs, and able to solve issues relevant to Indonesian conditions
Developed using German and Australian technology combined with Indonesian raw materials, our pre-mixed mortar is a time tested product which delivers speed, consistent quality and leads to less wastage on site
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Drymix Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 25 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- adanya lingkungan kerja yang baik, adanya jenjang karir yang bagus, para karyawan yang selalu membuat inovasi terbaru dan ide baru
- adaya peningkatan komitmen perusahaan yang kurang maksimal sehingga harus lebih di tingkatkan lagi agar semakin lebih baik, atasan yang kurang terbuka