- • Outpatient / Inpatient insurance provided
- • Maternity insurance provided
- • Dental insurance provided
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience as investment banking analyst.
- Preferably Supervisor / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Good understanding about corporate action (merger, acquisition, etc).
- Understand & able to prepare financial statement consolidation.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Document & Financial Transactions (Including Corporate Action).
- Prepare Financial Report (Model & Projection).
- Perform Trend Analysis.
- Create Pricing Strategies.
- Investor Relation.
- Create & Monitor Corporate Budget.
- Monitoring corporate cash flow sustainability.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Mega Manunggal Property Tbk (“MMP”) is a warehouse provider that supports industrial property needs in Indonesia focusing on providing well built office buildings and logistics warehouses in Indonesia
Established on mid 2010, currently MMP has 4 assets in 2 different strategic locations:
1. Halim Airport area (Eastern Jakarta) :
• Intirub Business Park (IBP)
2. MM2100 Industrial Town Cibitung, Bekasi:
• Unilever West Distribution Center
• Li & Fung Logistics DC
• Yusen Logistics Solution Indonesia
Due to our rapid growth, MMP also developing new office buildings and logistics warehouses, they are:
1. Lazada Projects
2. Havi Projects
3. Linfox Projects