To perform various administration tasks in HR related functions.
- To perform administration checking and computation of medical claims .
- To prepare regular reports to Singapore/KL Office
- To maintain and keep updating employee’s licenses and to prepare required reports to OJK.
- To maintain and update accurate personnel data
- To perform HR activities such as Training and Development, Staff Events, etc.
- To maintain stock and control efficient usage of pantry supplies and stationeries.
- To prepare Reference letters and Confirmation letters for eligible employees
- To perform other assigned related duties.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree Qualifications: in related field of office management.
- Relevant experience minimum of three years in medium sized enterprise
- Highly proficient in operating MS Excel, MS Word.
- Proficient in English, both writing and speaking.
- Results Driven (Level : Learning)
- Collaboration and Networking (Level : Learning)
- Effective Communication (Level : Learning)
- Versatility and Agility (Level : Learning)
- Learning and Enabling Others (Level : Learning)
- Customer Focus (Internal & External) (Level : Learning)
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributing to Team Success
Key Performance Indicators
- Well maintained filling
- Efficient usage of supplies
- Timely renewal of all licences and permits
- Thorough trouble shootings of office related matters.
- Reports directly to the Head of HR
- No supervisory functions