CIMB Securities Indonesia PT
HR Officer - Indonesia
To perform various administration tasks in HR related functions.
- To perform administration checking and computation of medical claims .
- To prepare regular reports to Singapore/KL Office
- To maintain and keep updating employee’s licenses and to prepare required reports to OJK.
- To maintain and update accurate personnel data
- To perform HR activities such as Training and Development, Staff Events, etc.
- To maintain stock and control efficient usage of pantry supplies and stationeries.
- To prepare Reference letters and Confirmation letters for eligible employees
- To perform other assigned related duties.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree Qualifications: in related field of office management.
- Relevant experience minimum of three years in medium sized enterprise
- Highly proficient in operating MS Excel, MS Word.
- Proficient in English, both writing and speaking.
- Results Driven (Level : Learning)
- Collaboration and Networking (Level : Learning)
- Effective Communication (Level : Learning)
- Versatility and Agility (Level : Learning)
- Learning and Enabling Others (Level : Learning)
- Customer Focus (Internal & External) (Level : Learning)
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributing to Team Success
Key Performance Indicators
- Well maintained filling
- Efficient usage of supplies
- Timely renewal of all licences and permits
- Thorough trouble shootings of office related matters.
- Reports directly to the Head of HR
- No supervisory functions
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||CIMB Securities Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
CIMB is one of Malaysia’s best-capitalized investment bank and an integrated financial service provider. Its expertise covers investment banking, including debt capital markets and derivatives, private banking, private equity, asset management, Islamic capital market services and research.
PT CIMB Securities Indonesia is fully owned subsidiary of CIMB Investment Bank, having its Regional Office in Singapore. It is primarily an equity franchise focused on the provision of brokerage services and investment research. CIMB also provides a range of other services, including investment banking, both for Equities and Debt Capital Markets.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT CIMB Securities Indonesia is fully owned subsidiary of CIMB Investment Bank, having its Regional Office in Singapore. It is primarily an equity franchise focused on the provision of brokerage services and investment research.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
CIMB Securities Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 21 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- rekan kerja yang selalu membantu pekerjaan, adanya bagi hasil yang baik dan adil di industri, manajemen yang sudah sangat baik
- kemampuan administrasi yang masih harus membutuhkan skill banyak, kurang adanya tunjangan yang bagus, atasan yang masih bersikap kurang menghargai pekerjaan para karyawan