• Tax data management, documentation of domestic tax regulations, tax treaty, tax glossary, and other databases.
• Tax surveillance and monitoring, both for domestic and global trends.
• Involved and support senior researcher in doing in-depth research on taxation, either qualitative or quantitative.
• Support and summarize all DANNY DARUSSALAM Tax Center’s publication & training activities.
• Develop new innovation either in the area of job output or job process.
• Creative, imaginative, and have writing skills.
• Hold a Master Degree (economic, accounting, fiscal, law, or other social science) from reputable university.
• Have an interest as a tax researcher and curious about knowledge of domestic and international taxation issues.
• Able to commit with deadline.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to work as an individual and as a part of team.
• Good command in English, spoken and written.
Menara Satu Sentra Kelapa Gading
6th Floor (Unit #0601 - #0602)
Jl. Bulevar Kelapa Gading LA3 No. 1
Summarecon Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara 14240