- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): warehouse and inventory control, analysis, english communication, Leadership.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible for organizing staff & monitoring activities in inventory control & production scheduling
- To coordinate disposition of production planning & scheduling
- To coordinate with marketing for status of order & inquiry
- Issuing monthly report, weekly, and daily
- Responsible in delivery schedule target
- Responsible in raw material and finished good inventory accuracy