QA Automation Engineer
- Design and implement frameworks for automated testing.
- Develop, execute and analyze test cases for server API and web services testing.
- Deploy build and troubleshoot issues in test and production environment and report issues.
- Report and track bugs and drive the product quality initiative.
- Work with product team to understand requirement and write test cases against those requirements.
- Work with development and support teams to investigate bugs reported by customers.
- Provides leadership in QA automation for test projects and mentors and advises Test Engineers on automated process, architecture, tools and test case design.
- Creates both manual and automated test scripts for complex systems as part of an Agile Scrum Sprint team.
- Converts existing manual test scripts into automated scripts.
- Provide training/mentorship to QA team members in automated testing techniques and discipline.
- May require overtime or off-peak hours to meet commitments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- 6+ years of experience testing web applications in fast paced hosted startup environment.
- 4+ years of automation experience with open source automation tools, and with Java/Eclipse development and JUnit/TestNG framework.
- 2+ years of experience writing SQL queries and working with automated build.
- Experience with Object oriented and scripting languages is a must (C++, Java, C#).
- Experience developing automated test suites for server API/Web services testing.
- Experience with Load/Scalability testing techniques and testing Tools (Jmeter,Locust,etc).
- Must have Automation Experience such as using Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Autoit, etc.
- Experience integrating automated tests with Jenkins, TestNG/JUnit/Eclipse is a plus.
- Experience in automation architecture (framework development) and design.
- Performing all of applicable testing types (user interface testing, functionality testing, performance testing, regression testing, unit testing, system testing, integration testing, etc.)
- Proven experience optimizing existing automation framework and designing/implementing new features and enhancements.
- Solid understanding of web technologies and web applications with knowledge of web and application servers.
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- Strong analytical, trouble shooting, and creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated technical excellence; ability to articulate, solve, and close on technical problems.
- Ability to multi task and work with minimum supervision.
- High-energy team player with excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Tutup pada 26/October/2016