Lippo Digital Group (LippoX)
QA Automation Engineer
- Design and implement frameworks for automated testing.
- Develop, execute and analyze test cases for server API and web services testing.
- Deploy build and troubleshoot issues in test and production environment and report issues.
- Report and track bugs and drive the product quality initiative.
- Work with product team to understand requirement and write test cases against those requirements.
- Work with development and support teams to investigate bugs reported by customers.
- Provides leadership in QA automation for test projects and mentors and advises Test Engineers on automated process, architecture, tools and test case design.
- Creates both manual and automated test scripts for complex systems as part of an Agile Scrum Sprint team.
- Converts existing manual test scripts into automated scripts.
- Provide training/mentorship to QA team members in automated testing techniques and discipline.
- May require overtime or off-peak hours to meet commitments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- 6+ years of experience testing web applications in fast paced hosted startup environment.
- 4+ years of automation experience with open source automation tools, and with Java/Eclipse development and JUnit/TestNG framework.
- 2+ years of experience writing SQL queries and working with automated build.
- Experience with Object oriented and scripting languages is a must (C++, Java, C#).
- Experience developing automated test suites for server API/Web services testing.
- Experience with Load/Scalability testing techniques and testing Tools (Jmeter,Locust,etc).
- Must have Automation Experience such as using Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Autoit, etc.
- Experience integrating automated tests with Jenkins, TestNG/JUnit/Eclipse is a plus.
- Experience in automation architecture (framework development) and design.
- Performing all of applicable testing types (user interface testing, functionality testing, performance testing, regression testing, unit testing, system testing, integration testing, etc.)
- Proven experience optimizing existing automation framework and designing/implementing new features and enhancements.
- Solid understanding of web technologies and web applications with knowledge of web and application servers.
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- Strong analytical, trouble shooting, and creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated technical excellence; ability to articulate, solve, and close on technical problems.
- Ability to multi task and work with minimum supervision.
- High-energy team player with excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Lippo Digital Group (LippoX) lihat lowongan|
Lippo Digital Group or LippoX is a startup company under Lippo Group, LippoX is aggressively expanding the business in digital space starting by launching MatahariMall.com, MBiz, and many other digital projects.
We are currently looking for talented people with deep passion in digital industry.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi