Job Description :
- Make transactional journal and ensure that transaction are properly booked.
- Prepare payments as per standard operating procedure.
- Maintain supporting documents and chart of accounts.
- Bank reconciliation and monthly closing book in order to produce Financial Report (Income Statement and Balance Sheet)
- Work with Supervisor, Subordinate and peers towards the company's goal.
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Having at least 2 years of working experience in accounting field is required for this position.
- Computer skill, especially in MS. Office Application, Accounting Software.
- English fluency is preferable
- Trustworthy, high attention to details and good team player.