TALENT SPECIALIST SUPERVISOR
- Define job requirements and talent profiles for all level of organization
- Recruit best talent that meet the defined job requirements and talent profiles
- Implement the employee development planning
- Maintain report of selected candidate dan details progress recruitment
- Maintain report of Psychotest Result
- Implement recruitment process (review/selection, performance,record, employee surveys)
- Maintain all recruitment documents following to the recruitment prosedures management system needs/ ISO
- Maintain and compliance of local laws and regulations (Labor, agency expatriate requirements)
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Psychology or Equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Technical Mastery, knowledge and experience in Recruitment skill, Knowledge in tools selection, Performance appraisals and management and Intelectual property rights
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Candidate must posses a good interpersonal skill, leadership and problem solving
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available