SEO Specialist will be responsible of creating, implementing and managing SEO solutions for our clients. The position holds a great deal of both internal and external communication and the candidate will be working closely with the Chief Operating Officer, Account Managers and other production teams. There are great opportunities to grow and advance within the company.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development
- Review website structures including site hosting, page redirects, error pages and URL structure Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, site traffic trends, effectiveness of site
- Use applicable tools such as Google Analytics, WMT, MOZ etc
- Troubleshoot under-performing SEO profiles and provide cost effective solutions
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO strategies and technologies
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients' business models, expectations, and goals
- Build rapport with clients' representatives through routine and scheduled interactions
- Strong understanding of SEO analytics and Google web analytics tools. • Knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, and other SEO related technologies.
- Expertise in Local and Social SEO tactics
- Proven ability to improve page rankings and web traffic.
- Effective oral and written business communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to interact with customers and present concepts clearly to your audience.
- Demonstrated ability optimizing websites for SEO
- Strong time management skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- A once in a lifetime chance to join a well-funded start up and change the digital landscape in Indonesia and the rest of South East Asia
- An environment with great opportunities to learn. You will be working with the biggest brands, best digital tools and most skilled people in the digital industry
- An international and fast paced environment