About the Company
Fabelio is an asset-light furniture and design-centric e-tailer operating in Indonesia and soon in the entire Southeast Asia. Founded in 2015 by a solid team, we have shown how fast we can grow (faster than projected in the seed deck) as we are backed by prominent investors with successful track records. Fabelio partners with the best designers in Indonesia to create original designs and works with the formidable factories to manufacture high-quality products at attractive prices. Here at Fabelio, we focus on delivering happiness and have launched a marketplace where furniture and home decor companies can list their products. You will be a part of building one of the most exciting e-commerce businesses ever seen in Southeast Asia.
- Make detailed 2D/3D drawings and presentations to be shared with customers.
- Coordinate with the sales design team (account managers) to understand the requirements from clients.
- Suggest changes to the drawings of onsite account managers if required.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Architecture or any relevant major from a reputable university
- 1-2 years experience as an Interior Designer Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3dMax Vray, and related software a must
- Excellence in concept, space planning, finishing touch and design presentations
- Good sense and knowledge of materials and color schemes
- Self-motivated, hard working, highly dedicated, results-oriented, initiative, and creative
- Able to work within constraint, adapt to change, and commit to company standard on working ethic
- Willing to work under pressure/based on time limit
Advanced technical skills in the interior design and architecture industries
A wider range of network
Dynamic environment of a startup
Extensive learning opportunity