Our Client is one of the leading Global Logistics and Freight Forwarding firms worldwide. They are currently seeking out the ideal candidate for this challenging opportunity to be based in Jakarta, looking after their branch offices in Indonesia.
- Prepare consolidated financial accounts, management reports and related financial analysis for their branch offices in Indonesia
- Prepare disclosures for the Interim and Annual Report to ensure compliance with the accounting standards and listing rules;
- Manage and perform general accounting, forecast, tax computation and treasury functions;
- Liaise with external auditors for audit and financial reporting matters;
- Assist in preparing circulars and announcements;
- Handle ad hoc projects as required from time to time;
- A qualified accountant with a degree in Accounting or related programs;
- With at least 8 years’ accounting/ auditing experience in international accounting firms and/ or Indonesian listed companies;
- Familiar with updated Indonesia Listing Rules
- Independent, self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Accounting Manager.
[Consultant Ref: RC-LC/CP]
All applications are treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Our Consultants will not send out your profile without your consent. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.