- Prepare consolidated financial accounts, management reports and related financial analysis for their branch offices in Indonesia
- Prepare disclosures for the Interim and Annual Report to ensure compliance with the accounting standards and listing rules;
- Manage and perform general accounting, forecast, tax computation and treasury functions;
- Liaise with external auditors for audit and financial reporting matters;
- Assist in preparing circulars and announcements;
- Handle ad hoc projects as required from time to time;
- A qualified accountant with a degree in Accounting or related programs;
- With at least 8 years’ accounting/ auditing experience in international accounting firms and/ or Indonesian listed companies;
- Familiar with updated Indonesia Listing Rules
- Independent, self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Accounting Manager.
With a compelling presence of over 42 years, RIVERCHELLES, a premier provider of Executive Search, Specialist Recruitment in addition to Leadership Consulting services, has been dominating the human capital solutions market since her establishment in Paris in 1972.
Attributed by our competitive advantage, namely our unmatched expertise in international trade, we are honored to anchor the European and Asian markets in the following industries primarily:
• SUPPLY CHAIN & PROCUREMENT
• MARINE & MARITIME
• ENERGY & RESOURCES
• CHEMICAL, PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE
• INDUSTRIAL & MANUFACTURING
• HUMAN RESOURCES
Underpinning our resounding success is a host of critical success factors encompassing sound reputation, long-standing history, single-minded focus, proven methodology, seasoned consultants, among others. That evidently explains why RIVERCHELLES CONSULTANT is adept at offering top-notched executive search services, both contingency and retainer, and Interim Management services.