Job Description and responsibilities :
- The Purchasing Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the following: all efforts are made to acquire goods and services in a timely manner; the competitive bid process is fair and ethical and above reproach; vendors comply with contract terms; and vendor payments are processed in a timely ma n
- The Purchasing Supervisor is responsible for reviewing Purchase Requisitions (NEED requests) to determine appropriate approvals, certifications, and other necessary documents needed prior to the issuance of an order.
- The Purchasing Supervisor determines the method of procurement and assigns NEED Requests to the Buyers.
- Male, Max 30 years old
- Min Diploma, from Hotel and Tourism Industry are advantages or any related-majors
- Min experience 3 years at the same position
- Having good in HR, strong analytical and strong initiative
- Communicative, good looking, energic, and self motivated
- Able to work in a team or individually
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Honest, loyal, responsible and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent command in english & computer literate
- Conducting HR Training sessions for the internal staff members.
If you are interested to apply and meet the qualification stated, please submit your complete resume and your recent photograph