The position reports to the Head of Internal Audit and will assume responsibility for audit of the palm businesses within the Group.
The audit cover includes:
- Palm Oil plantations (mature and under development)
- CPO Mills
- Functions at the Head and Regional Offices
- A substantial amount of travel to operational locations is expected.
- Each manager will be expected to actively conduct audits within the respective regions.
- Degree or professional qualifications in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years internal audit experience at supervisory level in a palm oil plantation company. Knowledge of plantation and mill / refinery operations is an advantage.
- Ability to interact with senior management and elicit their support
- Run a full and complete audit job from end to end with clear conclusion, Clarity in report writing
- Conduct audits to address the areas of audit risks identified
- Presentation of findings to management and follow-up on recommendations
- Review and develop Standard Operating Procedures as required to address operational and system deficiencies.
- Training and development of staff (the audit team will act as a pipeline of talent to the finance and accounting functions within the Group )
Tutup pada 28/October/2016
- Pembagian struktur organisasi yang sudah jelas, tingginya tingkat disiplin dan adanya rekan kerja yang baik, ramah dan saling mendukung satu sama lainnya.
- Kurang rapi nya penempatan beberapa dokumen sehingga menyulitkan ketikan ingin mencari dokumen yang dibutuhkan dan pemakaian internet yang sangat terbatas.
Ktr Pusat The East Tower Jl Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav E-3.2/1 The East Tower Lt 35 Unit 5,6,7 Kuningan Timur, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12950 DKI Jakarta