Pacific Fiber Indonesia PT
Internal Audit Manager
Pacific Fiber Indonesia (an Indonesian based plantation group) is actively seeking three (3) Audit Managers, one each to be based at our Regional Offices in Pekanbaru.
The position reports to the Head of Internal Audit and will assume responsibility for audit of the palm businesses within the Group.
The audit cover includes:
- Palm Oil plantations (mature and under development)
- CPO Mills
- Functions at the Head and Regional Offices
- A substantial amount of travel to operational locations is expected.
- Each manager will be expected to actively conduct audits within the respective regions.
The pre-requisites of the candidates are :
- Degree or professional qualifications in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years internal audit experience at supervisory level in a palm oil plantation company. Knowledge of plantation and mill / refinery operations is an advantage.
- Ability to interact with senior management and elicit their support
- Run a full and complete audit job from end to end with clear conclusion, Clarity in report writing
Regular tasks will include:
- Conduct audits to address the areas of audit risks identified
- Presentation of findings to management and follow-up on recommendations
- Review and develop Standard Operating Procedures as required to address operational and system deficiencies.
- Training and development of staff (the audit team will act as a pipeline of talent to the finance and accounting functions within the Group )
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
|Perusahaan||Pacific Fiber Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Pacific Fiber Indonesia is a multinational company with main business field of Group Management Services.
We are equal opportunity employer that committed to recruit, develop, and retain the best talents. Our people are some of the best in the similar type of business with considerable competencies and extensive experience across all areas of our operations.
Only short listed candidate will be invited for test and or interview.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent, creative, innovative individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Pacific Fiber Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 27 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Pembagian struktur organisasi yang sudah jelas, tingginya tingkat disiplin dan adanya rekan kerja yang baik, ramah dan saling mendukung satu sama lainnya.
- Kurang rapi nya penempatan beberapa dokumen sehingga menyulitkan ketikan ingin mencari dokumen yang dibutuhkan dan pemakaian internet yang sangat terbatas.