Job Description :
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Writing voice over / commentary
- Suggesting or selecting music
- Having an experience as photographer and videographer would be an advantage
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Premiere / FCP, Adobe After Effect, Cinema 4D Studio, Adobe Flash
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Our Office Location :
Raudha Building 1st Floor.
Jl. Kuningan Barat II No. 21, Mampang Prapatan, Jakarta Selatan. 12710. Indonesia
Tutup pada 18/November/2016