SIS Group of Schools
Social Media Community Executive
SIS Group of Schools is currently recruiting for:
- Social Media Community Executive (SIS Jakarta)
Scope of work
- Working to support and execute digital campaigns and social media strategy.
- Content planning and crafting of social posts on Facebook and other social media channels.
- Content writing/crafting of articles for weblogs and electronic direct mailers.
- Content crafting and trans-creation of other communications like FB ads, search and display ads, email newsletters, articles and website updates.
- Daily management of communities on Facebook and other social media channels.
- Be a team player.
- Able to write well in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Able to read, write and converse adequately in English with the team.
- Have a natural understanding of local norms and internet speak and be able to connect with Indonesian parents on a local-level.
- Able to plan and manage deliverables with strict adherence to timeline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to produce presentations, and reports.
The position will be based in South Jakarta. In order to apply please send your CV and documents related to your education & experience before October 14th, 2016
More information: www.sisschools.org
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||SIS Group of Schools lihat lowongan|
The SIS Group of Schools has eight campuses in Indonesia and offers an education system modelled after the Singapore curriculum. Its goal is to empower learners to achieve their full potential from a world-class, well rounded and innovative educational experience.
The focus of the SIS curriculum, which is taught in English, is to provide the core knowledge and skills to create a culture of learning throughout the lives of our students. Classes range from Early Childhood to Primary, Secondary and Pre-university levels. Examinations include the Cambridge IGCSE, A levels and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi