- Supervise the piping spool fabrication and Installation of piping at site.
- Review Pipe supports design and installation sequence.
- Co-ordination between Engineering team and Field Construction team.
- Conduct Installation review meeting at site.
- Review Hydro test procedures and co-ordinate Hydro tests with Construction & QC team.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Min 5 to 10 years experience in Piping design & Field Co-ordination of Piping systems in the Oil & Gas Fields.
- Sound knowledge of fabrication requirements of Piping system
- Designed , Fabricated & tested as per ASME B31.3
- Working Knowledge of PDMS, Navisworx is preferred.
- Capable of resolving Piping clashes at site and modification of Pipe supports during installation
Contract Duration : 6 Months
To apply, Send your CVs to email@example.com
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a leading international resourcing consultancy with thirteen offices across Europe and Asia Pacific (London, Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Brussels, Munich, Düsseldorf, Zurich, Singapore, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur). Our clients are global market leaders in the IT, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical and Finance & Risk sectors.
Our success is built on a strong set of values and a history of working in close partnership with clients and contractors to provide long term staffing solutions. We take a strategic approach based on trust, knowledge and support to supply expert consultants of the highest calibre.
Working at Michael Bailey Associates:
Commitment, resilience, innovation, passion, honesty and integrity are the attributes that we look for in our employees. In return, we are committed to fully supporting our team as they develop their careers.
As a well-established international company, we offer outstanding career opportunities at all levels. We invest heavily in training, technology and infrastructure to create a working environment that drives success, and we offer a competitive rewards and incentives package.
Contracting for us:
We are committed to providing the best support available for our contractors. With dedicated Account Managers working in partnership with clients and contractors, our reputation is extremely positive with both clients and contractors, enabling us to attract and retain the best talent available.