- Supervise the piping spool fabrication and Installation of piping at site.
- Review Pipe supports design and installation sequence.
- Co-ordination between Engineering team and Field Construction team.
- Conduct Installation review meeting at site.
- Review Hydro test procedures and co-ordinate Hydro tests with Construction & QC team.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Min 5 to 10 years experience in Piping design & Field Co-ordination of Piping systems in the Oil & Gas Fields.
- Sound knowledge of fabrication requirements of Piping system
- Designed , Fabricated & tested as per ASME B31.3
- Working Knowledge of PDMS, Navisworx is preferred.
- Capable of resolving Piping clashes at site and modification of Pipe supports during installation
Contract Duration : 6 Months
To apply, Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org