SOS Children's Villages Indonesia
Main Responsibilities :
- Do the entire financial administration, taxation and payroll
- Do daily and monthly cash bookkeeping
- Prepare and submit financial reports to National Office
Minimum Qualifications :
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree (Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent major is prioritized)
- Min 3 years experience in related position
- Required hardskill(s): accounting, payroll and taxation, microsoft office (especially advance excel)
- Required softskill( s ) : firm, assertive, detail, persistence, a resistance to pressure, integrity, able to maintain confidentiality
- Has perserverance, durability and good conflict management
- Self leadership
- Best interest to the child
- Applicants must be willing to work in Maumere, Flores
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Nusa Tenggara Timur|
|Industri||Charity / Layanan Sosial / Organisasi Nirlaba|
|Perusahaan||SOS Children's Villages Indonesia lihat lowongan|
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for children who lost parental care and at the risk of losing parental care.
- To support children, young person and families in need through the establishment of home, social centers, and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children around the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
Please visit http: //www.sos-kd.org/ to know further about us.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision of SOS: EVERY CHILD BELONGS TO A FAMILY, GROWS WITH LOVE, RESPECT, and SECURITY. SOS Children’s Village takes action for children. We respect varying religions and cultures, and we work in countries and communities where our mission can contribute to development. We work in the spirit of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and we promote these rights around the world.