Main Responsibilities :
- Do the entire financial administration, taxation and payroll
- Do daily and monthly cash bookkeeping
- Prepare and submit financial reports to National Office
Minimum Qualifications :
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree (Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent major is prioritized)
- Min 3 years experience in related position
- Required hardskill(s): accounting, payroll and taxation, microsoft office (especially advance excel)
- Required softskill( s ) : firm, assertive, detail, persistence, a resistance to pressure, integrity, able to maintain confidentiality
- Has perserverance, durability and good conflict management
- Self leadership
- Best interest to the child
- Applicants must be willing to work in Maumere, Flores
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for children who lost parental care and at the risk of losing parental care.
- To support children, young person and families in need through the establishment of home, social centers, and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children around the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
Please visit http: //www.sos-kd.org/ to know further about us.