- To manage, develop and maintain the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, local and / or wide area networks, company’s server (s) and IT security
- To manage, develop and maintain company’s IT security policy and system standards.
- To manage, develop and maintain company’s website hosting
- To ensure maximum availability of computer systems throughout the company
- Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement
- To develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan and helpdesk administration support
- To assist in the maintaining, planning, developing and implementation of the company’s IT infrastructure, including additions, deletions and major modification to the supporting IT infrastructure.
- To perform all tasks and IT/development operational activities base on the SOP set by the IT/development department and the company
- To support and assist the IT/development manager and other colleagues as part of team work
- Minimum of 3 years of system administration experience
- Degree or equivalent level in IT system administration field
- Familiarity with server and networks system architectures and accurately suggests the use of the appropriate technology for applications.
- Knowledge of LAMP administration
- Familiar with AWS system will be advantage
- Experience managing IP networks ( LDAP, DHCP, DNS, email, etc ), windows & linux server administration including Active Domain, configuration of routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers
- Ability to provide assistance in identifying, acquiring and deploying company’s infrastructure
- Effective communication in English
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Cityloft Sudirman Unit 20 Lt 11, Jalan K.H. Mas Mansyur No 121, Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia