- Managing recruitment (account) for group of companies
- Organize recruitment needs
- Coordinate activities of Recruiters and periodically review procedures to ensure expectations are met
- Reporting Recruitment updated progress
- Maintain cooperation with inter department
- Supervise Database Management to ensure sources are available for recruitment requirements
- Deliver and develop training program based on Training Needs.
- Able to make training evaluation & improvement plan and conducting Training Need Analysis, Develop Training Program, Training Material and Training Evaluation.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Bachelor's Degree any major
- From Retail, Distribution, Pharmaceutical or FMCG experience company with exposure handling Job Position form Staff to Managerial Level Min 4 Year Experience
- Good interpersonal skill, initiative and leadership
- Target Oriented and able to work fast and perform in under pressure situation
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Willing to travel national wide and/or abroad
Ktr PusatJl Rawa Bahagia I 12Grogol, Grogol PetamburanJakarta Barat 11450 DKI Jakarta