Textile Processing (Printing - Dyeing) Department Head
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Chemistry, Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): understanding textile processing (printing / dyeing) & finishing, leadership and managing, Teamwork.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers / Department Head specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
We are a group of multi-product textile company located in Bandung, West Java, and Solo, Central Java. As the first company to pioneer polyester georgette production in Indonesia, we have since then continued growing, manufacturing a vast range of textile products, from yarn to garments, cotton to polyester.
Perfecting the quality of our product is our main focus. Respectively, the development of our human resources is therefore regarded as top priority. We implement the 5K program, Keselamatan, Kedisiplinan, Kebersihan, Ketertiban, and Kesopanan, as our code of conduct to ensure safety, discipline, cleanliness, orderliness, and manner among all our personnel.
Today, we thrive in the global market to provide high quality products to our customers worldwide. We aim for total customer satisfaction and we are committed to do so through continuous improvements and innovations. Going forward, we will grow stronger and better as a global-reaching, internationally recognized company.