- Quantity take off and claims preparation
- Variation Order
- Price analysis
- Prepare progress claims
- Preparing Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuation and final account
- Minimum bachelor degree majoring in civil/architecture engineer from reputable university
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum 5 years working experience as civil/architecture Project Quantity Surveyor, specifically in high rise building.
- Strong knowledge of checking & calculating Civil/Architecture BOQ before starting construction work.
- Generation/Review/Approval design calculation material take off (MTO) Re-measurement BOQ and costs analysis
- Familiar with Civil/architecture Engineering Detail Drawing and Structure Drawing
- Familiar with Quantity Surveying Method Statement
- Has strong Leadership, highly self-initiative, attention to details, good analytical, good team player, and able to work under pressure
- Good English communication both speaking and writing
- Computer literate : Ms. Office, AutoCad etc
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Willing to be stationed in Caringin – Kab Bogor, and available to work immediately
- Mention expected salary, under definite time of employment contract/temporary employment contract base.
All applications will be treated in strictly confidential. If you are a suitable match for this position please send your application to