SENIOR QA/QC ENGINEER/QA/QC Manager - MYANMAR (BURMA) BASED
Candidates with at least 4-5 years of experience, as a Senior QA/QC Engineer/QA/QC Manager in the design & build of a commercial - building projects, already working or interested in working in Myanmar (Burma), can apply for this opportunity to join an internationally recognized main contractor based close to Yangon region which is one of the biggest commercial city of Myanmar (Burma). This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who can lead and direct a project and others as a key influencer and potential leader. Look, this is like a golden opportunity for all the Native Burmese who had went abroad to work to return to their home to re-build their country.
This is an A1 MNC Main Contractor that has completed numerous groundbreaking projects globally. They have been greatly involved in design and build services and broadened over the years, undertaking other projects in the field of master planning, project management, construction management, high quality workmanship, engineering design, turnkey implementation and facility management.
- Present salaries will act as a benchmark for an offer, which depend upon the client’s final judgment on candidate’s suitability to the post.
- Working hours are typical engineering work hours.
- Generous Annual Leave awarded to all staff
- Travel Allowances/Accommodation (Optional) – For foreigners who are keen to relocated till project’s completion
- Paid Holiday leave (Optional) – For foreigners who exit country due to visa expiry
- Round trip flight provided (Optional)– For foreigners 3-4 times per year
- Ensure the proper documentation and implementation of the programme for audits
- Analyze Consultant drawings & specifications & internal auditing.
- Prepare QA/QC plans; formulate QC checklists, inspection and procedures
- Must be able to build a good rapport between the subcontractors, and project teams
- Submit monthly inspection reports and ISO Documentation
- Monitor and schedule the Quality Control Activities
- Support the project activities within the construction site
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum of 4-5 years design experience, predominantly for commercial building projects.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Burmese speaking candidates will be advantageous
- Post graduate qualifications and accreditation with local and international professional bodies.
- Experience in the design & build commercial building projects
- Exposure to international codes of practice.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
HOW TO APPLY
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to:
Rave Menon (Reg. No. – R1654018)
Dial: 6225 5404
I am able to provide an up to date market appraisal on current jobs and associated salary’s. Contact me for a confidential discussion.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”