- Develops organization strategic by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefit, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relation and retention, legal compliance, and labor relation
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching, counseling and disciplining staff, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining contributions, productivity, quality, and customer service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change
- Develops human resources operations financial strategic by estimating; forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing result; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances
- Accomplishes special project result by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating mile tone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
- Compliant with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on need actions
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Bachelor degree (S1) Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equiv
- Have more than 5-6 years of managerial experience within HRD Functions, wich includes payroll management, general HR admin, recruitment, training, performance management, etc
- Preferably possess previous experiences/ background in food and beverage
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively across departments and employees
- High proactiveness and willingness to learn
- Full time position
Jl. Kawasan Pergudangan Taman Tekno, Blok D1 No.11, Serpong Tangerang Selatan
Up: Mercina V.H.
Tutup pada 28/October/2016
Intercon Plaza Jl Meruya Ilir 14 Intercon Plaza Bl A/10 Srengseng, Kembangan Jakarta Barat 11630 DKI Jakarta
- Karyawan yang tidak terlalu banyak sehingga terasa kekeluargaannya. Tim yang kompak dan senantiasa membangun lingkungan kerja yang baik untuk semua karyawan.
- Budaya perusahaan yang baik, menjunjung tinggi integritas dan loyalitas. Manajemen sangat profesional dalam menghandle apapun. Jenjang karir yang panjang dan aman.
- Workload yang berat, namun gaji yang minim dan tidak sesuai dengan loyalitas para pegawai disini. Jalur karir yang tidak terlalu jelas.
- Gaji yang kalah bersaing dengan perusahaan lain yang setara. Fasilitas kerja juga kurang memadai dan harap ditambah agar meningkatkan kesejahteraan karyawan.