- • Exciting role as team leader / managerial level
- • Personal mentoring from the top management
- • Start ASAP
- Ensures that quality products are produced and production output is met as required by the company.
- Co-ordinate and follow-up with other departments to ensure that production equipment are reliable and always in optimal running condition.
- Control men and machines to achieve the most optimal and effective output within the team.
- Promote team work and maintain discipline within team so as to achieve an efficient and cohesive workforce.
- Suggest and recommend ways to improve the production equipment in order to optimise machines’ capability.
- Train and motivate team workers of the calibre necessary to meet the present and future needs of the department.
- To support and provide services and logistics required by production Dept to meet quantity and quality at all times.
- To ensure overall Good manufacturing practice and sanitation are maintained so as to have minimum microbiological contamination of the products.
- To coordinate the factory’s pest control activities to maintain high quality finish products.
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 7-10 years working experience in similar capacity and in related industries such as Chemical, Oil & Petroleum or Pharmaceutical
- Strong Planning, Organizational, Leadership, Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Strong comprehension and problem solution skills
- Matured and independent with positive attitude, able to work under pressure